3 thoughts about digital facilitation:
- We are all online a lot. Our digital designs should fit into the way our learners already use technology.
- Technology brings people together, but it can also separate them. We must work to build person-to-person connection within our digital environments.
- During this pandemic, we have learned a lot about the way we work and interact with each other. We have realized that a lot of the way that we did things, we did out of habit not necessity. We should look at digital learning the same way. Do we need this element or are we doing it out of habit?
2 questions about digital facilitation:
- How can we make digital facilitation more personal?
- Do our learning environments welcome learners or present barriers?
1 metaphor about digital facilitation:
- Our digital environments should be as creative and stimulating as this:
(Photo: Jarvis Holliday)