Alisha’s Learning Space ~Welcome!
LRNT 523: Firm Foundation
Foundations of Learning and Technology: A firm foundation is a necessity, but as this picture demonstrates, rock formations such as this one found in Dionisio Point Provincial Park on Galiano Island can be incredibly unique, multi-faceted, and beautiful. I am excited to examine the foundations of my knowledge and practice through this next stage of my adventure!
LRNT 522: Time to explore
Introduction to Research: Critical Reading and Writing seems like a boundless opportunity to explore, so the adventure continues. Waterfalls make me think of all the different paths and routes that we can travel, channels that the water flows through, despite and because of obstacles and terrain.
LRNT 521: The Adventure Begins!
Day hiking on The Bibbulman Track, WA in March 2020, little did we know that those clouds moving in foreshadowed such a season of global change. Setting out on an adventure in the MALAT program with RRU, I anticipate a life-changing adventure, but not of the same nature! Please click the links below to view my posts for this course.
- 521 Unit 3 Reading Reflection, May 4, 2021
- 521 Unit 3 – Activity 1 | Visual Network Mapping, May 4, 2021
- 521 Unit 2 – Activity 3 | Begin Assignment 1: Digital Presence Plan, April 26, 2021
- 521 Unit 2 – Activity 2 Map Use of Technology as it Pertains to the Resident-Visitor Typology, April 23, 2021
- 521 Unit 1 – Activity 3 Virtual Symposium Critical Academic Reflective Blog Post: Open Your Mind, April 17, 2021
Who am I?
I am under construction…