This is a revisit post after our MALAT class spent 4 weeks delivering 4 separate facilitation modules that were created and delivered by groups of students in the program. Each group chose a subject and utilized various forms of digital delivery methods. The resulting modules were varied in terms of approaches, delivery methodologies and flow. These are my reflections.
3 Thoughts about Digital Facilitation
- Digital Facilitation can take many different approaches
- A chosen Digital Facilitation methodology does not need to be unduly tied to a certain type of digital format; it can be combined with any type of format
- Overly used digital formats – such as blogs, forums, etc – can be made unique if a team is willing to explore the use of them
2 Questions about Digital Facilitation
- Will future digital deliveries change as technology changes?
- Will old stand-by’s – such as blogs, forums, etc – still be useful in the future?
More of a statement then a Metaphor: is the message as important as the medium or is it more so? Should it be?